29.12.06

The End - Beginning

As we draw closer to the end of yet another year, thoughts of what I wanted for this year unravel in my head, and heart. This past year was emotionally challenging but truly not unexpected. Revelations around every corner, both good and bad. Learning to "BE." How friggin' hard it is to just "BE". Not letting myself get consumed in other's negative energy. The people I have lost because my tongue too honest. Life is far too short to pretend and hide behind lies. Why can't people just understand the simple rules of life. Be kind, kind will come back. Basic, simple stuff but so hard to follow.
Good intentions aren't always looked upon as such, when dams of knowledge flood drenched grounds....... If I could change one thing about this past year, I can honestly say nothing. I got to this point in my life by experiencing every obstacle and opportunity. I am however, hoping for a little less emotionally draining 2007.
AS I am Divine Light, please guide me through life with Positive Energy.
A very strong energy level has been surrounding my family for the past few weeks and is strenghting. Exciting and exhausting. Next year at this time a very different type of letter will be written. One of greater giving, sharing and overall abundance.
I wish each of you peace and bliss for this New Year of new beginnings. Make it count.
Blessings & Light
T