10.12.06

Stand back...... I'm on Fire!!!!

Okay, so a tech guy is coming finally. Wednesday, from 7a - 7p???? Good thing I didn't have anything to do!!!!!
We brought the T.V. in from the screened in porch for temporary viewing conveinence. Sucks! It is true once you experience first class it is hard to go "coach." Life. The part or parts that blew are going to cost anywhere from $300 to $1200. Almost went for a paper bag to slow my breathing. "Yikes", I say. "Yeah", the girl on the other end says, "it is a plasma and your warranty expired." Okay so riddle me this batman...... do ya fix it or buy a new one if it does end up costing $1200? The price has come down so much in 3 years makes me want to hack up my left lung! I could have bought 3 plasmas now, with what I spent then. Oh, my head is reeling. Again, when did T.V's become so important???? Oh yea, when I got married and Sports Center, ESPN and a myriad of other sport related shows became an addiction to my husband. If single I would still own the JC Penney TV I had in college. Stop laughing, I am so not joking.
The kicker today is the cable, now hooked to the real TV isn't working properly..... Feeling a bit nutty!!!!!
Progress will be reported.
Next: My Business
Check out my links top right of page. Yes, I have a home based business. Yes I believe in the products. Yes I am a Network Marketer. Isn't everyone at this point???? Everyone sells something... From your kids school fundraising junk to raffle tickets for your favorite charity. If you have 7 to 10 hours a week, (substitute tv watching, computer surfing) then this business "could" work for you. Like anything else worthy of having, it takes work. This is not a "get rich quick deal." This is a business, and if you are serious about making a difference in your life and achieving financial security then check out the links. Get a taste of just a small portion of what we have to offer. Send me an email with want more info in the title and I will contact you, and give more information and how to get started. Health4lifenow@aol.com
That's it for now.
Check back soon the saga continues........
T