18.12.06

The Plasma Guy Came......

Ok, so ordinary repair techs give you about a four hour time frame. This one, well when the girl (turns out to be his daughter) says he will call you when he is on the way; it is simply that. At 7p Wednesday, I gave up hope. Figuring I would have to dig out the yellow pages and find a Samsung dealer that does repairs in the greater Atlanta area made me friggin' nauseous! At 7:20pm the guy calls, I'm on my way, will be there in about 30 minutes. What the F_ _ _????? Oh yea, I live in the south. No time schedules. Show up when ya can. Do what cha need, come back later to finish.... Obviously, my norhtern roots still haven't adapted to this laid back life style. I have been here for 20 years. Ok, what's wrong with me? Surely I should be used to this by now. It's called ADD. I have not been diagnosed, however I am a Virgo. So with that said.... He did finally arrive. Took the Plasma off the wall and removed the back panel...... WOW is all I can say. Rodney, and I watched as he performed surgery on this massive investment. Lord knows, one wrong move and I would have swung the walker in his direction!!! Anxiety aside, the problem resulted in "just" a blown power board. He will be returning Thursday with parts in hand to fix, just in time to watch the Holiday programs Tana has rented...(Whatever!) And for a mere $500. We didn't to have Lobsters flown in from Maine anyway..... just kiddin. or am I? We must have this piece of equipment repaired to save my sanity. My children now think watching movies in my room, on my bed, in MY SPACE is way more fun. Gotta stop the maddness. So the tech guy will show up some time thursday, literally. He is very nice though. Stop by again... it's going to get better.....
T