22.12.06

Laws of Attraction

Okay, so I have been self studying Kabbalah for almost two years. I like the concept that basically we create as much light in our lives as we allow. I find accountability for your own actions ins this world so true. I believe in Karma, positive energy attracts abundance, negative creates and sustains chaos and what goes around comes around. Time is merely an illusion. We live in the past, present and future all at the same time.
I Just (yesterday) had something I said 10 years ago, resurface and its hurting a lot of people. Crazy thing, I don't remember saying it, but I probably did. When it was said, I didn't even know it was a secret.... A deep ugly family secret.
Didn't find out it was a secret until 2 years ago. Then I figured (dumb me) that at least the immediate family knew. Well, no that would be someone els's life. I am trying not to want to fix everybody. It is very hard for me to watch those I love live with such angst, anger, and a deep longing for wanting to be something.....
I am tired of focusing on other people's issues at unhealthy levels for all involved. More than anything else I need to concentrate on me being okay and letting others go. After today, I think I finally got it... I can't feel this bad again.... Even though all was done without malious or intent to hurt and actually to help heal, it turned out so very wrong.
So I found a quote today... Weird that I find it today but here it is:
Someone who is about to admonish another must realize within himself five qualities before doing so (that he may be able to say), thus:
"In due season will I speak, not out of season. In truth I will speak, not in falsehood. Gently will I speak, not harshly. To his profit will I speak, not to his loss. With kindly intent will I speak, not in anger."
My favorite portion: To his profit will I speak, not his loss. Speak of praise or shut up if it's not necessary.
So that is my lesson for the day........
T