27.12.06

So Many Words So Little Time

I gave my daughter a Disney Princess Video/Camera for Christmas. We have been sitting here for the better part of the entire day teaching her how to shoot, download and edit her own videos and pictures. She is friggin 6. Oh the best part we are learning to all of this on her own Dell laptop. Do you not recall the age of the etch-a-sketch? I know we have spoiled her, but with technology today, kids without will not get ahead. Scary to think about....
So we figured out how to use this hot pink video cam as a live web cam as well... OMG! I haven't even hooked my digital video camera to my computer. That is my next mission. I got to find the cd-rom. I have it loaded on my laptop, but quite frankly a 3 yr old computer isn't as fast as our desktop.
All that aside.....
Christmas came and went without much incidence. Tana spent the night Christmas Eve. We fondued. Kids loved it. We actually got along pretty well. Our only potential for a sparring match was over Rosie O'Donnell. Funny. We just don't see things (any things) the same or even close enough to agree to appreciate each others opinions. It's always been like this and maybe now at this stage of my life, my tolerance level is much lower.
The turmoil that unleased itself is still present, but lessened. I don't think this one will ever fully go away. Just another unchangeable event in my life.
I let my friend Carmen read my book thus far. I have felt a bit nauseous all day. She was funny, she said "if it makes you sick for me to read, what happens if it gets published for real?" Now there's something to think about..... um.....
With Carmen's assistance I actually may get this thing done.....
As for other topics, I always have more.....
Anyone with some interest in Laws of attraction, Karma..... needs to watch the video The Secret. I am trying to post one of the segments, yell loudly if it works.........
T