19.2.07

My Mind Today

I will start will something rather exciting..... The theory of Law of Attraction. Put out into the universe what you really want, put forth postive energy and action and exactly what you want will manifest into your life. Well people I'm here to tell you, its real.
Just for kicks, I logged onto Craigslist yesterday to check out people wanting to rent houses in the ATL. Not tomorrow, or next month but sometime in the summer. Guess what, a couple moving here for 28 months from San Diego need a house near/ easy to get to Emory. Looking for exactly what we have. They will be here 2nd week in March to meet us and view our fabulous house.
We went house hunting again today, got lost again. We really need to buy a map.
It's fun, looking at these homes that we used to only dream about. Guess, this puts our plan into a higher gear of action!!!!!
Loving it. Deal is not sealed of course, but what is the likely hood someone needs exactly what we have when we want to move by. Go figure.
So with that...... I am a bit dismayed by my father. I asked him Saturday if he would consider meeting me in D.C. in May for the ALS advocacy day and congressional hearings. I even volunteered to pay for hotel and half of his airfare. He called me tonight, after telling my sister yesterday that he couldn't do it. His wedding anniversary is thursday, the day he would go home. And he has plans for the weekend. His words: "That Washington thing, I can't go." In a tone that negotiating was not an option. I simply said, "oh, ok, no problem."
Yes, I realize perhaps I am being selfish, but hello, I do have a terminal illness and I am not getting better. My left leg is weakening at an alarming rate and just thought maybe, just maybe I would be important enough for him to spend time with me.
He said he would come more often, guess thats not going to happen. Again, I just have "To Be."
Funny thing is, I am sad, but not surprised.
Thats it for today..... I am off to dream of my new home that awaits........
I am glad I lived today.
B & L
T
My feelings are hurt.