4.3.07

It's March.... I am, will U?????

I can't believe March has arrived. Time seems to be flying by as my body is growing very tired. I knew this disease would speed up when, when I slowed down. Afraid to sit for very long has kept me energized thus far. However, my body is now not complying. The less active I have become, the harder it is to move. I watched the movie "Million Dollar Baby", again last night. So sad. I feel her pain and frustration of laying in a bed unable to move. And as she begs "boss" (Clint Eastwood) to help her die. I have had the same conversation with Rodney. He says he will do whatever I ask. I decided the day my mother died that I would not be hooked to any device to prolong my life.
While I do believe my mind is stronger, it is not strong enough to live inside a paralyzed body. I have a machine called a Cough Assist that pushes air into my lungs to keep them from collapsing. I should use it everyday. I do not. Purposefully. I want my body to die all at the same time.
I don't want to breathe if my body can not move. I do not want to move if i can not breathe on my own.
I will continue to March to my drummer as i always have.
On a lighter note, the renters from San Diego will be here Thursday to view the house..... I am so excited. I know they will love it, who wouldn't?!!!!!
I have found so many great housing communities, it is thrilling me to "pick" my families next house.
Breathe like you mean it. Feel the precious air fill your lungs and be grateful for another day to share your life with the ones you love. I do.
B & L
T