10.4.07

My Soul Aches.....

Last night was by far one of the hardest moments of my life to date. My 7 year old, very wize and beautiful daughter clung to me in desparation as she told me she knew I would be dead long before she was ready for me to go. "What am I going to do Mommy?" She cried and cried.......
"I want to die with you, so we don't have to be apart." I tried my best to remain calm as hot tears burned their way down my face. She wiped away my wet cheeks. I rubbed her back until she fell asleep, then quietly when into my bathroom, closed the door and cried an ocean. I called Rodney, he soothed my mind and reassured me he would do everything to ease his children's pain. His voice calm and steady, he reminded me how lucky we are that I have survived this horrible disease this long and my fight is far from over.
I needed to hear that. Lately, I have been feeling very out of sorts.
Our house hunting adventure is being postponed. We have decided that we need to sell our house first. We found the perfect location and community to build exactly what we want and need. So we do some minor repairs and put this home on the market.
With that, we are planning a spectacular summer.
So more soon......
B & L
T